The April Certified Case Manager exam is coming up!
Are you excited? Feeling ready?
Here are a few tips for the last week of preparation.
Day Before the Exam
- Ensure you know where the exam will be administered, and this is a good time to do a “test drive” so you’re aware of traffic issues, where to park, etc.
- Take the day off from studying
- Watch your caffeine intake
- Help prepare your body for sleep by doing a physically tiring activity such as jogging, swimming or biking
Night Before the Exam
- Eat a healthy dinner that won’t cause heartburn or indigestion
- Set out or pack everything you need for the next morning, clothes, notes, directions to the testing center, etc.
- The few minutes right before you go to sleep are great for memorization, read over the main points in your notes, vocabulary words, etc.
- Set an alarm, maybe two, just in case
Case Managers Enjoy Networking and Nightlife in the Heart of Texas
Question: Which U.S. city has a legendary live music scene, has been ranked the 2nd best city to live in, and has “Silicon Hills” as a nickname?
Answer: Austin, Texas Not only is Austin an amazing place to visit, but it is also where the Case Management Society of America will be hosting their 2017 conference.
Have You Considered Attending a Case Management Conference?
Attending conferences is a great way to improve your career. By coming together with like-minded professionals, your opportunities for professional growth and networking are unlimited. Conferences provide the chance to meet industry experts and influencers in person. This year’s keynote speakers include Dr. Mary D. Naylor, Dr. Stuart Robertshaw (Dr. Humor) and Jonathan Mann.
You will learn about new tools to use for case management, expanding your resources, networking with new colleagues and having fun doing it! Additionally, you can break out of your comfort zone, travel to a beautiful city and learn new things in a new space.
Join Us in Austin!
Austin is located in the heart of Texas. The city is home to more than 250 music venues, a vibrant arts scene, a wonderful ballet company, world-class museums, one of a kind shopping and beautiful outdoor spaces. There is truly something for everyone to enjoy in this beautiful city. (more…)